Program of Study
- Skilled professional faculty with an average of 18 years of ESL teaching experience. Many have lived, studied, or taught in other countries.
- ELI computer lab included language-learning software and full Internet access.
- Full-time, intensive English study with development of communication skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- TOEFL Preparation Class and Institutional TOEFL exam each term.
- Part-time of full-time study available to U.S. residents and visitors (depending on visa status).
- Certificate awarded for successful completion of study.
- New students take the ELI placement test to determine best level of study.